SpazioDati works on applying Semantic Text Analysis and Machine Learning models on massive amounts of corporate data to provide services - both B2B and B2C - of Sales Intelligence, Lead Generation, Data Cleansing, and more.
Our main product, Atoka, is currently used by thousands of small and big companies in Italy and abroad, and we plan on expanding to new horizons soon. We are a multicultural team that loves collaboration, we are "agile enough" and we all love data. If you are an independent data hacker who wants to work in a young and positive environment we want to hear from you!
Your role as Machine Learning Engineer
We are looking for software developers with a mixed skill-set, covering engineering and data-science. Our R&D team is composed of developers and data-scientists that are always ready to "get their hands dirty" for building data-driven applications and put them in a heavy-scalable cloud environment. To achieve such goals is not easy, one should be strict but pragmatic, open-minded but skilled on solving issues that are common when dealing with data.
- Exploit your machine learning knowledge to work with our data scientists for building efficient and scalable models;
- Integrate machine learning models in real-world and production-ready code;
- Deploy applications in our heavy-scalable cloud environment;
- Collaborate closely with the team to ship new functionalities.
- you have a B.S. or M.S. Computer Science or related field, or equivalent experience;
- you have a background in machine learning;
- you know how to work with databases and data in general;
- you are a quick-thinker, a problem-solver, who feels comfortable in writing code;
- you are self-organized and willing to work in a fast-paced environment;
- you take code quality seriously: continuous integration, testing, code review;
- you have a strong willingness to learn and share knowledge with the rest of the team.
- you are good with Python and Django;
- experience in efficient handling of large volumes of data;
- you know about web development (HTTP, web servers, Rest API, etc.);
- good knowledge of PostgreSQL, ElasticSearch, Redis;
- you know about asynchronous processing (queues);
- you know how to expose a web application to the user (deployment, docker, proxies, security);
- you would to challenge yourself, improve and broaden your skill set.