SpazioDati works on collecting, matching, linking, analyzing, making sense of and visualizing in an effective manner massive amounts of corporate data to provide services of Sales Intelligence, Lead Generation, Portfolio analysis, and more. We apply Semantic Text Analysis and Machine learning models to extract insights from the data and create value for our customers. Our main product, Atoka, is currently used by thousands of small and big companies in Italy and abroad, and we plan on expanding to new horizons soon.
Your role as Machine Learning Engineer
We are looking for software developers with a mixed skill-set, covering engineering and data-science. Our R&D team is composed of developers and data-scientists that are always ready to “get their hands dirty” for building data-driven applications and put them in a heavy-scalable cloud environment. To achieve such goals is not easy, one should be strict but pragmatic, open-minded but skilled on solving issues that are common when dealing with data.
- Exploit your machine learning knowledge to work with our data scientists for building efficient and scalable models;
- Integrate machine learning models in real-world and production-ready code;
- Deploy applications in our heavy-scalable cloud environment;
- Collaborate closely with the team to ship new functionalities.
- you have a B.S. or M.S. Computer Science or related field, or equivalent experience;
- you have a background in machine learning;
- you know how to work with databases and data in general;
- you are a quick-thinker, a problem-solver, who feels comfortable in writing code;
- you are self-organized and willing to work in a fast-paced environment;
- you take code quality seriously: continuous integration, testing, code review;
- you have a strong willingness to learn and share knowledge with the rest of the team.
- you are good with Python and Django;
- experience in efficient handling of large volumes of data;
- you know about web development (HTTP, web servers, Rest API, etc.);
- good knowledge of PostgreSQL, ElasticSearch, Redis;
- you know about asynchronous processing (queues);
- you know how to expose a web application to the user (deployment, docker, proxies, security);
- you would to challenge yourself, improve and broaden your skill set.
How to apply
Send your application at <email@example.com> please make sure to include:
- Your CV (any format is fine)
- Let us know why you'd like to take this position, what you expect and what you think you could bring to the team
- Please, please, please, include a github account, some code you've written, an open source project you contributed to, or at least a link to your work that you like (it doesn't matter if it's completely unrelated like a videogame, an art project or whatever else). Precedence will be given to applications that meet this criteria.