SpazioDati works on collecting, matching, linking, analyzing, making sense of and visualizing in an effective manner massive amounts of corporate data to provide services of Sales Intelligence, Lead Generation, Portfolio analysis, and more. We apply Semantic Text Analysis and Machine learning models to extract insights from the data and create value for our customers. Our main product, Atoka, is currently used by thousands of small and big companies in Italy and abroad, and we plan on expanding to new horizons soon.
Our Mobile apps team
Our mobile apps team is responsible for creating products for iOS and Android that will deliver such large amounts of data to our customers in an accessible way, customise their experience and build ad-hoc solutions for their needs, including integrating our tools in their existing software.
We use the latest and greatest tools that fits our needs, such as React-native, redux and kotlin, swift. We test our code at various levels. We also follow the (quite fast paced) trends in this field by continuously experimenting with new tools, frameworks and languages fearlessly replacing and refactoring existing code when we see fit.
Your role as Mobile Developer
We are looking for software developers that are ready to “get their hands dirty” for building a better world (of data, at least), one where information is clean and easily accessible; to achieve such goals is not easy, one should be strict but pragmatic, open-minded but skilled on troubles that are common when dealing with data. We are a multicultural team that loves collaboration, we are “agile enough” and, hard to believe, we all love data. If you are a mobile developer who wants to work in a young and positive environment we want to hear from you!
- Exploit your awesome development techniques using react-native, kotlin, swift knowledge;
- Build and manage user-facing to serve large amount of information;
- Create mobile-friendly user-centered solutions;
- Collaborate closely with designers and API developers to ship new functionalities;
- Build and release our mobile apps on iOS and Android platforms
- you have a B.S. or M.S. Computer Science or related field, or equivalent experience;
- you are a quick-thinker, a problem-solver, who feels comfortable in writing code;
- you are self-organized and willing to work in a fast-paced environment;
- you take code quality seriously: continuous integration, testing, code review, linters.
- very good knowledge of react-native and related libraries
- you know kotlin, swift and other mobile development languages
- you know ins and outs of publishing mobile apps on the App store and the Play store
- you’re a great team player
- you really know react-native, kotlin, swift and other mobile development languages;
- you’re aware of quirks and know the API of iOS and Android
- you like to test your code;
- you like to ship features along with tests at various levels (unit, integration, e2e)
- you would like to learn, challenge yourself, improve and broaden your skill set
How to apply
Send your application at <firstname.lastname@example.org> please make sure to include:
- Your CV (any format is fine)
- Let us know why you'd like to take this position, what you expect and what you think you could bring to the team
- Please, please, please, include a github account, some code you've written, an open source project you contributed to, or at least a link to your work that you like (it doesn't matter if it's completely unrelated like a videogame, an art project or whatever else). Precedence will be given to applications that meet these criteria.