SpazioDati works on collecting, matching, linking, analyzing, making sense of and visualizing in an effective manner massive amounts of corporate data to provide services of Sales Intelligence, Lead Generation, Portfolio analysis, and more. We apply Semantic Text Analysis and Machine learning models to extract insights from the data and create value for our customers. Our main product, Atoka, is currently used by thousands of small and big companies in Italy and abroad, and we plan on expanding to new horizons soon.
Our SRE Team
Our SRE team is responsible for keeping the reliability and security of our products, working together with Software Engineers to help them deliver value to our customers. We use Ubuntu, AWS, terraform, ansible, prometheus, consul, envoy, Kubernetes, gitlab. Our language of choice is Go but we also have some Python code.
- you have a B.S. or M.S. Computer Science or related field, or equivalent experience;
- you are a quick-thinker, a problem-solver, who feels comfortable in writing code;
- you take code quality seriously: continuous integration, testing, code review, linters;
- you have very good knowledge of python or golang;
- you’ve used docker or another equivalent technology;
- you can handle UNIX system administration;
- you prefer automation to repetitive jobs;
- you’re a great team player;
- you’re not required to love systemd ;)
- configuration/infrastructure as code (eg. ansible, cloudformation, terraform);
- monitoring (eg. prometheus);
- service mesh (eg. consul, envoy);
- debian-based systems;
How to apply
Send your application at <email@example.com> please make sure to include:
- Your CV (any format is fine)
- Let us know why you'd like to take this position, what you expect and what you think you could bring to the team
- Please, please, please, include a github account, some code you've written, an open source project you contributed to, or at least a link to your work that you like (it doesn't matter if it's completely unrelated like a videogame, an art project or whatever else). Precedence will be given to applications that meet these criteria.