UX Designer & Web Architect/Developer
SpazioDati works on applying Semantic Text Analysis and Big Data on massive amounts of Corporate Data to provide services - both B2B and B2C - of Sales Intelligence, Lead Generation, Data Cleansing, and more. It is currently used by many small and big companies in Italy and abroad and we plan to expand our services to new horizons soon.
Your role as UX Designer
Usable data leads to knowledge, and knowledge leads to happiness; a world with usable data is a better world, and our goal is to serve data in the easiest and most attractive way. We are looking for a User Experience enthusiast specialised in web applications, who is also capable of either designing beautiful interfaces, or actively develop them; we need a UX/UI nerd who puts the users first, who understand their needs and designs, functionally and technically, what is needed to achieve the best for them.
Let us stress this out, it is never enough: we need a UX designer who is also strong in one of the two following:
- designing interfaces: a Web Architect;
- developing interfaces: a Web Developer.
And well, if you are a super human and love both of them, go ahead and contact us!
- Build new fabulous ways of presenting and interacting with data;
- Define UX guidelines and usability patterns to drive efficiency and consistency in our user experience;
- Apply UX solutions to improve the usability of some complex web applications, and test them;
- Analyse the behaviour of users to better understand their needs;
- In extension of your UX experience, you either:
- (as a Web Architect) Graphically design new shiny interfaces for our always-evolving environment; or
- (as a Web Developer) Push even further the boundaries of frontend development using top-notch web technologies;
- you have a B.S. or M.S. in User Experience Design or related field, or equivalent experience;
- you are comfortable with design and prototyping tools (eg: Sketch, Principle, Framer, Adobe CS, Keynote, ...)
- you have experience in validating UX/UI choices (A/B testing, User testing, ...);
- you are a quick-thinker, a problem-solver, a geek of graphics and interfaces;
- you are self-organised and willing to work in a fast-paced environment;
- you're a great team player;
- depending on your preferences, either:
- (as a Web Architect) you are quick and precise in drawing complex, near-to-reality interfaces, providing all the graphical resources needed to implement what you design;
- you're experienced with Agile development processes;
- you've heard of React, D3, bootstrap, less;
- you're familiar with responsive design and mobile-friendly;
- you're aware of quirks of modern and less modern browsers (including that one!);
- you would like to to learn, challenge yourself, improve and broaden your skill set.
How to apply
Send your application at <firstname.lastname@example.org> please make sure to include:
- Your CV (any format is fine)
- Let us know why you'd like to take this position, what you expect and what you think you could bring to the team
- Please, please, please, include a dribbble, behance, github account, your portfolio, some code you've written, some design you worked on, an open source project you contributed to, or at least a link to your work that you like (it doesn't matter if it's completely unrelated like a videogame, an art project or whatever else). Precedence will be given to applications that meet this criteria.